Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 1995 00:29:03 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it (Luigi Rizzo)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A question on pcnfsd

Luigi Rizzo stands accused of saying:
> Any explainations, and possible fixes (I think the problem has to
> do with mountd).

RTM :

    -n    The -n option allows non-root mount requests to be served. This
          should only be specified if there are clients such as PC's, that
          require it.

> Luigi Rizzo                     Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[