Date:      Sat, 04 May 1996 15:05:48 +0300
From:      Anton Nossik <lamer@zaraza.bofh.org.il>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting Win95+FreeBSD

Hello,

I have two IDE hard disks with FreeBSD installed on master and Win95 on
slave. Somehow, Win95 won't boot from FreeBSD boot manager - when it
displays its options, I press F5 for disk2, on disk2 I have Win95 boot
thingy, but it proceeds with loading FreeBSD from disk1 nevertheless...

Any help will be much appreciated.

-- Lamer
*  Laszlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom: No matter how great your
*  triumphs or how tragic your defeats, approximately one
*  billion Chinese couldn't care less.