Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:45:20 -0600
From:      tomd@sacefcu.org
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PVM

I just installed PVM but can't get it to start.  I've edited login.conf
and tried placing the PVM_ROOT=/usr/local/lib/pvm tag under default and
under a new line called pvm, but each time I try to start it I get a pvm
root not defined error. (yes I ran cap_mkdb /etc/login.conf after
editing it)  What amd I doing wrong?  I've never messed with the
login.conf file so I'm not quite sure where to put the path and such.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom