Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 08:24:26 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        <tom@computersurplusoutlet.com>, "Tom" <tom@computersurplusoutlet.com>, <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sound

You need to read the instruction on how to "compile" the kernel from the
freebsd web site (www.freebsd.org)

Add the following to your Kernel

# FreeBSD Sound Card Configuration

device pcm0

Then you read the instruction on how to "MAKEDEV"....

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh
dannyh@idx.com.au