Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 1996 16:46:34 -0700
From:      ed ellis <eellis@star21.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   server capabilites

Does this software have capabilites of multimodems?
I am an internet service provider and use Galacticomm for my software
which uses too much resources and slows the system down dramatically.
We have many problems with slow access speed due to the software.  WWW
browsing is not good because of this software, nor is ftp.  Very slow.

Does your system support multi modems and serial cards and does it give
adequate speed for browsing the net?  Can I set up multiple users on this
system?

Are there other programs that I should be looking into?

Thanks for your help!

Ed Ellis
email eellis@star21.com