Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 05:52:28 +0000
From:      Kevin Way <kevin.way@overtone.org>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NetBSD-style rc.d Project

* David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG> [27-02-02 04:39]:
> I may have dropped the ball on this.  I was waiting for a tarball from
> you, that you were happy with.  You may have told me where to pick one up
> that I failed to do.

Thanks for offering yourself up as an excuse, but the failure to deliver
a finished product was solely due to my frustration.

I do have a more recent tarball than is on my website, I'll try to find
the tape it's on in the next day or so, if only to try to avoid having
somebody repeat the tedium involved with this particular project, since
it seems there still is some interest in seeing this implemented, by
somebody.

-Kevin Way

--
Kevin Way <kevin.way@overtone.org>