Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 16:15:56 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Marco van Hylckama Vlieg <fatal@pc23-c801.uibk.ac.at>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   make world fails

Hi all,

I'm trying to make world on the the stable release and I get:

(cd /usr/src/share/doc/papers/kernmalloc; soelim kernmalloc.t) > kernmalloc.ms
vgrind -f < /usr/src/share/doc/papers/kernmalloc/appendix.t > appendix.ms
vgrind: error 14
*** Error code 2

Stop.
*** Error code 1

etc.etc.etc.

Can anyone please tell me if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong?

TIA

Marco

--
QP'      _%7?     WindowMaker, the choice of a GNUstep Generation.