Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 22:57:04 -0700
From:      Caleb Walker <calebwalker@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   lpr

This is my printcap.  This used to work before on a HP4050 connected to
a JetDirect card until I modified it to work on my parallel port.  I
print something and check the queue and it says: "Warning: No Daemon
present", but lpd is running!  After a few seconds the lpq says, "lpq:
lp: cannont resolve : Host name lookup failure"  What am I not catching
here?

lp|hp:\
        :lp=/dev/lpt0:\
        :rm=:\