Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 1995 22:59:21 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        jonny@gaia.coppe.ufrj.br (Joao Carlos Mendes Luis)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPX feedback request -Reply

Well IPX/SPX in the kernel will give you the ability to write or port
user level programs that need IPX and route packets if some daemon sets
the routes.

My IPX code do have a daemon that do the RIP and SAP stuff. I havn't got
NLSP support. (And am not planning to in the near future.)

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@csir.co.za