Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:55:06 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm-dated-1017548229.4ba8de@mired.org>
Cc:        Joe & Fhe Barbish <barbish@a1poweruser.com>, FBSDQ <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The core mail client application

	Hi Everybody,

	First, my apologies for leveraging off this thing; my question
	is tangential.

	I'm looking for a kind of GUI elm or mutt that had vi as it's
	default editor and yet handles HTML and iso-8859-1 and all the
	rest.  Knews pops up a vi screen in a tk/tcl wrapper---or it
	used to.

	If there isn't anything like this and stores USER mail in
	~/Mail/${USER}, I'll stick with elm and mutt.
	(I've upgraded Xmail to use Xaw3d and plan several other
	 tweaks, but this is just to keep my X hacking skills alive
	 more than anything....)

	thanks for any clues!

	gary

--