Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:48:56 +0300
From:      "Andrew Pantyukhin" <infofarmer@gmail.com>
To:        "David R" <freedompusher@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Quake4 Port Needs Updating.

On 3/16/06, David R <freedompusher@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm not too sure how this works and I really don't want to add
> to the possible other emails regarding this. The quake4 port you
> maintain is out-of-date.
>
> If I am missing something, please feel free to inform me of the
> reasons for its current version.
>
> Thank you, and once again I don't want to be a pest :).
>
> --
> -- David R

A patch has been submitted long ago. We're waiting for
committers. Sorry, but games are not on their priority
list, and it's perfectly understandable.

Your letter is absolutely appropriate. You might want to
look through the PR database next time, using the search
interface:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?query

The quake4 PR is this:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/92383