Date:      24 Mar 2000 16:12:30 -0800
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/x11/kdelibs11 Makefile ports/x11/kdelibs11/pkgDESCR PLIST

 * From: Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>

 * Ok, then unless anyone else has any objections, the current state of
 * kdelibs11 port will remain as is regarding LIBTOOL.

I think this is fine, except for one thing I'm not sure about since
I'm not a libtool expert -- is there absolutely no way that a piece of
software would try to read the .la files and try to do something
sensible with them?

If the answer to the above question is "there is no way", then this
discussion is closed. :)

Satoshi