Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:57:59 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   system admin question...

	This is for the system admins out there; I brought up this question
	last weekend, (re xsysstats, an *old* app), but got no answers,
	so again:

	What are the best tools, graphical or otherwise, that I can use
	on  a dedicated Gnome [or CWTM, KDE, Whatever] workspace that
	will help me track each of my four or five computers?
	(((Is xosview broken?  I have it running here on this pre xorg-7.2
	system.)))  xsysstats seems reasonable; are there any others?
	I'd like to be able to spot any overloads of file system snafus
	before they go critical... .

	thanks for any|all insights,

	gary

--