Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:06:59 -0500
From:      Gerald S Stoller <gs_stoller@juno.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Errors in the website

      I'll send you one error-set in the website now, let me know if I am
correct  Please respond to me at  gs_stoller@hotmail.com , I have trouble
getting mail from my  Juno  mailbox.
      In section 2.5.2, there is the text (at a bullet) "Filesystems are
a fixed size. If you create a filesystem when you install FreeBSD and
give it a specific size, you may later discover that you need to make the
partition bigger. This is not easily accomplished without backing up,
recreating the filesystems with the size, and then restoring."  I believe
the word "filesystem" wherever it appears here should be changed to
"partition" and the phrase "with the size" should be changed to "with the
new size".