Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:08:24 -0600
From:      Art Mason <amason@rackspace.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cisco Aironet 350 PCI in AP Mode?

Out of curiosity, has there been any success with implementing
infrastructure mode capability in the an driver for the Cisco Aironet
350 WLAN devices?  I like the quality and range of these cards, and
would like to roll my own access points, but every piece of
documentation I've come across up to this point says it's not currently
implemented in the 4.X drivers.  Any word on whether this might make it
into 5.2?  BTW, what is the problem with getting these cards to work in
infrastructure mode, as opposed to ad-hoc?

Many thanks in advance!

--
Art Mason