Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:41:02 +0100 (BST)
From:      Christiaan Keet <keet@plig.net>
To:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Broken mirrors

*watches dust settle*

Is there anywhere that's considered the "master site" for FreeBSD
while freesoftware is away?

I've been rebuilding what I've lost on ftp.uk.freebsd.org (due to
mirror going on a happy deleting spree on my weekend away) from
various sources and I think I'm almost there, but it'd be nice to
be "clean" again.

As an aside, am I the only site in the UK carrying the 4.3-ISO?
I've seen some mad stats on downloads from us today, by far the
highest ever.

- Christiaan