Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 09:16:39 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, faulkner@mpd.tandem.com
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: No speech toys for audio?? :-)

> > There is still rsynth1.4 in the incoming directory.  It was ported, stuck
> > there and never retrieved.

	Note that rsynth-2.0 is out (and has been for some time) Look in
svr-ftp.eng.cam.ac.uk:/comp.speech/sources (or something very familiar, I hide
behind a uucp-style link and cannot ftp over to verify this). It is the best
quality text-to-speech PD code available that I know of, especially when
backed up by a dictionary (which the README explains how to get an American or
British dictionary)

	Stephen

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!