Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:18:19 +0300
From:      "Constantin Teodorescu" <teo@flex.ro>
To:        <girgen@partitur.se>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: postgresql7-7.1.2

Hello,

my name is Constantin Teodorescu and I am the developer of PgAccess visual
interface to PostgreSQL.
Just one month ago, due to various security problems found in my Linux
servers I decided to test FreeBSD.
I can say that I already like it and i think I will slowly migrate my
servers to FreeBSD.
I am using also some posgresql databases on my servers and of course,
PgAccess.
In my 4.3 distribution I succeeded in installing postgresql but I can't run
PgAccess because libpgtcl.so isn't on my system.

I just wanted to ask who is maintaining the PgAccess package under FreeBSD
in order to ask him to package also libpgtcl.so library for further
releases.

thanks and best regards,
Teo