Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 10:31:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio driver

Yes I set the for 3.6864 MHz which is the 230000 and it works
just the overflow errors. If I set for 1.8432 which is the standard
for 115200 16550 it works fine though I get no performance increase.
Frequency select is 1.8, 3.6, or 7.3

These 16650 I can set the clock on them. allthough without the driver
that comes with them . I can get the 32 byte receive buffer and the
upsteam at 16 byte . So I could change the value in the kernel ?

Only differance in the 16550 & 16650 is the 32 byte transmit buffer.
on this card the receive buffer is allways 32 byte .

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----