Date:      Fri, 08 Sep 2000 01:21:03 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        fran@reyes.somos.net ("Francisco Reyes")
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems installing 4.1 on 3ware RAID 5200 & 6200

On 7 Sep 2000 10:03:53 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.hardware you wrote:

>I only played briefly  yesterday. Ran Bonnie and RAID0 seemed
>about twice as fast. RAID1 seemed about 20% faster. I will do
>some more tests today and by the weekend I will post all the
>results.

Hi,
	20% faster than what ? Than before you mean ? Can you by chance do
bonnie on the individual drive on an ata33 controller
bonnie on the same drives in RAID0, RAID1 ?

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)