Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:34:16 -0500
From:      Peter Schwenk <peterschwenk@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   natd/rc.firewall examples wanted

Hello:

I've recently gotten cable modem service, and I've got two home PCs
networked.  The cable modem-connected computer has two NICs (duh.), and
I was hoping that someone could point me toward a good "starter set" of
rules for protecting a home network (192.168.1.0/24 addresses used for
internal network).  The "simple" and "client" sets of rules in
rc.firewall didn't seem suited.

Any information/advice would be greatly appreciated.

--
- Peter Schwenk
- peterschwenk@home.com