Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:23:07 -0800
From:      Luke Cowell <luke@storydriven.com>
To:        Elsie Rae Bryan <elsierae@c-interactions.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LAN w/ 2 Hubs

OK, I'll bite. Based on your questions I would say that you're fairly
novice. If this is something that needs to work well right away I would
simply use the uplink between the hubs. On that note, I would also
purchase switches instead of hubs. Entry level switches are about the
same price. If you've got time and you yearn to learn, set up the
backbone using an extra NIC in the FreeBSD box. This will give you a
change to learn about NAT / Firewalls and routing.

Luke