Date:      17 Feb 1996 21:25:12 GMT
From:      graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de (Thomas Graichen)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SMP support?

Terry Lambert (terry@lambert.org) wrote:
: I will send you patches; you will not be able to trigger the
: buzz-flag to throw the second processor into the scheduler,
: however.
: The second processor LDT/GDT is incorrectly setup in my patch set;
: I would be happy to have you fix it for me.
: I'm not going to write right now (basically a BSD version of
: "SoftIce(tm)"), or to sit down and line-by-line analyze what

maybe a look into a recent linux kernel (they have SMP working) or an email to
alan cox (he has written much of of the linux SMP stuff) may help ?

  thomas graichen    graichen@mail.physik.fu-berlin.de    graichen@FreeBSD.org

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery