Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 06:33:14 -0500 (CDT)
From:      <mestery@visi.com>
To:        The Utz Family <utz@serv.net>
Cc:        Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where is Gogo? I cant find it! Re: Gogo vs. Bladeenc, Part II

Hi,

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, The Utz Family wrote:

> so i suspect that your original postulation about assembly code may be on
> the right track, but i imagine that it was done with a library of some
> kind.
>
> maybe it wont even work on a non Amd3d now or MMX aware computer????

Notice in my original message I said I was running it on a dual PPro
machine, which obviously has no 3DNow instructions.  Also, it's worth
noting this machine seems to encode songs about as fast as my freind's
K6-2 350.

--
Kyle Mestery			| StorageTek's Storage Networking Group
mestery@visi.com		| http://www.freebsd.org/