Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 11:25:26 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sascha Blank <blank@sliphost37.uni-trier.de>
To:        vas@vas.tomsk.su (Victor A. Sudakov)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions-digest #255 truncated?

Hello,

Victor A. Sudakov has written recently:
> Randal S. Masutani wrote:
> > the last freebsd-questions-digest v03 #255 was truncated after the
> > 8th message.  i have requested it again from majordomo but got the
> > same file.  has anyone else have this problem?
>
> I received this digest truncated, too.

are you using a mail-filter? I know from my own experience that some
mail-filters (for example the elm filter) will truncate messages for
example when entire messages are quoted in there.

--
             Sascha Blank - mailto:blank@fox.uni-trier.de
  Student and System Administrator at the University of Trier, Germany