Date:      Fri, 8 Jan 1999 08:14:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        coyne@br-inc.com
Cc:        ee123@rocketmail.com, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Looking for a Software : Thanks and answer

Also, read this:

http://squid.nlanr.net/Squid/FAQ/FAQ-15.html

Seems like bowdlerizing the web would require HUGE lists, though - it
might be easier to make a list of allowed web sites.

- Mike H.

   Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:07:32 CST
   From: "Paul Coyne" <coyne@br-inc.com>
   Sender: owner-freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG

   Anyone have some stats on either of these methods?  In particular, what is the size of your URL filter (# of sites, or really # of URL's blocked)?  The throughput of the box, your Internet connection speed, etc.  Since this isn't really a -STABLE question, feel free to reply direct, and thanks.

   Paul