Date:      Sun, 27 Dec 1998 01:47:06 +0400
From:      Casper <casper@acc.am>
To:        Phillip Salzman <psalzman@gamefish.pcola.gulf.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BESS internet filtering

	You can use database that suppling some firms for thier products ... NetNanny ,
for instance ....

	I dontt know anything about legal status of this problem .... but in practice
	it's unapplicable in 90% , if you are ISP, because what you will do with most
of your 		clients (by our statistics , the porno-traffic :) is about 35-40% )?