Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:04:56 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Jason Clifford <jason@ukpost.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Security update to p5-Business-OnlinePayment-WorldPay-Junior-1.03

I am the author of the perl module previously named
Business-OnlinePayment-WorldPay-Junior-1.03.

Please be advised that I have today made an important security update to
the module to fix a serious, remotely exploitable, bug in the module.

I have also renamed the module today to avoid namespace conflicts with the
Business::OnlinePayment API.

The current release of the module is Business::WorldPay::Junior 1.06 which
you can obtain from CPAN (it may take a little while for CPAN's indexing
to catch up).

The security bug relates to a failure to verify that transactions match
the test mode value for the recorded transaction and the callback from
WorldPay. This failure makes it possible for a malicious user to alter a
HTML page prior to visiting the WorldPay web site to pay the charge.

There have been a couple of other bug fix releases since 1.03 was current.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		Get the T-Shirt Now