Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:35:45 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   [ISN] Spam Masquerades as Admin Alerts (fwd)

Generally I don't forward stuff, but this is something a few people might
want to read through.  I block all netbios in and out of my networks by
default just from a security standpoint (including 135 - use a VPN if you
need it!), but I suspect most people dont.

Pop-up ads on web sites are bad enough, but this...  <shudder>

-rf