Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:45:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Mark Ovens wrote:
> "Brian W. Buchanan" wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, Licia wrote:
> >
> > >     I've set up a new mailing list specifically for people interested in
> > > developing applications for FreeBSD.
> > >
> > >     It's sort of like -hackers, -chat, -announce, and -questions for the OS
> > > itself, in one simple forum and specific to people interested in developing
> > > applications.
> >
> > Most excellent; this is just what I had been looking for!
> >

> Doh, I've lost your  original message. Can you post the details of the
> list again pls.
>
> Thanks

You can join the list by sending email to fad-request@o-o.org with the word
subscribe for a subject, or you can visit
http://www.o-o.org/mailman/listinfo/fad

[ licia@o-o.org ] [ http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Alias : Ladywolf]
[ Telnet to o-o.org and log in as bbs ] [ http://www.o-o.org/      ]
[        A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/         ]
[     This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services       ]