Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2006 02:09:22 -0400
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [Fwd: formatting tools for Docbook]

This is a delayed reposting of something that I might have sent to an
initially poorly chosen list;  if it still gets no reponse in another
day, I  might try again, if I can figure out a better FreeBSD list to
choose.  My predilection for FreeBSD is strong, I would really dislike
to be forced to jump to Linux (or, god forbid, to Windows) for this
infomation, about using the various FreeBSD ports tools to get to the
ability to format docbook materials.