Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:30:40 +0100
From:      Yann Berthier <yb@sainte-barbe.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic: ata_dmasetup: transfer active on this device!

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

> A known issue.  Soren is working on that.

   Ok, I knew in fact that Soren was working on that. What strikes me is
   that, from what i see, the situation degrades from kernel to kernel.
   So I posted a backtrace in case of an interaction with other recent
   commits, beside Soren's work, not yet known

   But anyway, I will wait patiently until this issue is eradicated :)

   Thanks,

      - yann