Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:59:04 +0100
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@freebsd.org>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   well already have been charged :-( (was Re: FreeBSD Foundation Accepts Donations via PayPal)

--G4iJoqBmSsgzjUCe

Well, seems, as if they now already changed me money ... :-(((((

Although I didn't finish the donation process !
I terminated when I first saw, I should be changed something additionally
for a card I didn't want :-//

I'm a little bit angry, because I wasn't prepared to be forced this
way by an institute of your choice !

Or did I misunderstand something ?

Now in the mail they tell me, I get additional $5 ... grrrr.

So I end up with $6.95, partly from my money on a conto I didn't
want to create initially :-/
Please help, I need some advice with this kind of service.

Below the mail I got now ...

	Andreas ///