Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:09:05 -0400
From:      Michael Roark <roark@bulloch.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   TACACS+ problems

I am trying to migrate our authentication from Radius to TACACS+. I
downloaded the files from Cisco and attempted to make per the included
instructions. When I tried to make I got the following error:

cc -g  -DFREEBSD  -c pw.c
pw.c : In function 'tac_passwd_lookup':
pw.c :106: Structure has no member named 'pw_age'
pw.c :107: Structure has no member named 'pw.comment'
***Error 1

Is the it looking for users 106 and 107 in group? I have no idea. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. By the way, has anyone used BATS (astroarch
consulting)? It is an accounting software package we are getting ready to
implement (hence the move to TACACS+).

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael
Simply Digital
Systems Administrator