Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 1995 20:48:56 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@rocky.sri.MT.net>
Cc:        Brian Tao <taob@io.org>, FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, Larry McVoy <lm@slovax.engr.sgi.com>
Subject:   Re: New lmbench available (fwd)

> >     I think we should get the biggest, baddest FreeBSD machines around
> > and submit lmbench results for them... Russell Carter, you there?  :)

Sorry folks, my ISP is downgrading from FreeBSD Pentiums to SGI multiprocessor
boxes (no offense Larry ;-), so guess what, I've been basically hosed
for the last three days.

But of course, I'll run lmbench on my systems, currently 1 P54C-100-PB256K-32MB
FBSD 2.1 and 1 P54CS-133-PB512K-32MB-FBSD-current.  (Another P54-C100
WINDOZE-NT
box is the accounting system, can't touch it...)

Where's this problem code at?  I'll have a crack at it.
The previous lmbench was very bsd friendly...

Russell