Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:37:14 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Drew Derbyshire <ahd@kew.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pentium Bug to be ignored -- say it ain't so

> I was under the impression that the FreeBSD core team took support of web
> servers and the like very seriously.  For anyone to take the opinion that
> such an obvious Denial of Service attack is not something to worry about is
> at best unfortunate, and seriously conflicts with my believe about the
> seriousness of the support of FreeBSD.

Sean is twisting the truth beyond all measure here and has now joined
my procmail file as someone I'm no longer interested in dealing with.

If you're into believing outright falsehoods then continue being
depressed, otherwise please wait for us to collect the relevant
information and make a proper fix which neither adversely impacts
performance nor obfuscates the code beyond any reasonable degree.

					Jordan