Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:01:47 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        ale@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP4 Options file ?

Under the old system, I could define a PHP4_OPTFILE in /etc/make.conf so
that I didn't have to remember what options I had set across upgrades ...
that no longer appears to work with the new PHP4 format ...

Is there any way of doing it now?

I checked the Makefile, and noticed the OPTIONFILE directive, but when I
tried to change my make.conf to use that, and it still built everything
that I didn't want :(

Also, if that is it, can it be changed to something that is a bit more PHP
specific like it used to be, so that there is little chance of another
port using the same thing?

----