Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:32:08 -0500
From:      "Wills, Ken" <kwills@gflesch.com>
To:        Young <young@richardson.apana.org.au>, avenger <arch@ecis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: SB64 PCI

AFAIK - the 64 PCI is based on the ensoniq AudioPCI, which
is supported. The differences come in the chipset used,
I think they use the es1370 or es1371. I know the 1370 is currently
supported in -stable, and I do believe the 1371 is also, though
you may need to obtain a patch (search the mailing list archives).

Ken