Date:      Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:09:06 -0700
From:      Jo Rhett <jrhett@netconsonance.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: challenge: end of life for 6.2 is premature with buggy 6.3

Hi, John.  Thanks for your update and I'll keep your experience in mind.

As stated in previous messages, I'll open new threads in the
appropriate lists about any specific driver issues (with details) that
I am concerned about.  This thread was intended to deal with the
overall policy issue for dropping 6.2 in just barely more than a year..

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness