Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:15:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Nawfal M. Rouyan" <op4l@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   everybuddy consumes lots of cpu cycles...

--0-846930886-952017306=:21176

Hi all,
  I'm using the 4.0 current as of 29th February and
also using Xfree86 3.9.18 beta. The problem is that
whenever I use the program everybuddy
(/usr/ports/net/everybuddy) which is a messenger for
yahoo, msn, icq and aim, the program will consume lots
of cpu cycles. Is anyone out there encoutered the same
problem?
Before this, when I'm using XFree86 3.3.6, there was
no problem. I've just upgraded my X windows.
Attached is part of the output that i got from 'top'
when running everybuddy.

http://im.yahoo.com
--0-846930886-952017306=:21176
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--0-846930886-952017306=:21176--