Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:29:53 +0700
From:      Nguyen Manh Tho <nmtho@dit.hcmut.edu.vn>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>, freeBSD Security <FreeBSD-security@FreeBSD.org>, manhtho@yahoo.com
Subject:   What's the purpose of file dhcpdb.bind

--------------6C077FF423F38AC032C8E201

Dear All FreeBSD members,

I need for your help on this problems.

When my FreeBSD has problems (on running), My friend advise me that if I
delete the file dhcpdb.bind then it will become better. I found in this
file some data such as MAC address, IP address and maybe date time
accessing of the clients. I do not know what is the purpose of this file
so I would like to know more about it. I also would like to know why
when I delete it, my system become more better and where I could find
documents on DHCP Server. If any one know about dhcpdb.bind, please
instruct me as more details as possible. The only way I could reach
these documents (if they have) is accessing through Internet and I can
not find any books on FreeBSD in Vietnam here.

I am very appreciated for all your helps.

Nguyen Manh Tho.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Engineer, Assistant Lecturer, Database Group,
Department of Information Technology,
Hochiminh City University of Technology,
Block A3, 268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 12,
District 10, Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Email: nmtho@dit.hcmut.edu.vn

--------------6C077FF423F38AC032C8E201

begin:vcard
n:Manh Tho;Nguyen
tel;home:83/903 D 26/3 Street Ward 17, Go Vap Dist, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
tel;work:Engineer, Database Group, Lecturer of Information Department, University of Technology, Hochiminh city, Vietnam
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.dit.hcmut.edu.vn
org:Database Group;Department of Information Technology
adr:;;268 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Ward 12, District 10.;Hochiminh City;;;Vietnam
version:2.1
email;internet:nmtho@dit.hcmut.edu.vn
title:Engineer, Lecturer
fn:Nguyen Manh Tho