Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:59:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      S K I N N E R <skinner@interactive.net>
To:        "Christopher G. Mann" <support@cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: freebsd?

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Christopher G. Mann wrote:

> Please rewrite your question, substituting drive LETTERS for drive numbers
> and partition numbers.  Otherwise, there is no way to provide you with an
> answer.

Drive 1 is Windows 95, Drive 2 is a dos drive and  drive 3  is Linux and i
can dual boot fine becsue i Run System Comander. What i want to know is
im going to be installing a drive 4 2.gig drive and if install Freebsd
on  this Drive and a complete partion will i be able to use system
comader with it just like i can with Linux? or use the Boot manager in
Freebsd? it didnt work for me as of current with verion 2.1.7 unless it
was on drive 1. Id rather it not be this way or at least if it is drive 1
will i be able to move the currnet drive 1 (95) to become maybe drive 4?