Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 19:21:35 +0000
From:      sgh@jack.sns.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   installation

this may be a dumb one but ya got me all paranoid....
I have a 631mb master & a 1220mb master--CD slave to latter
 on the first I've got vfat16||   over here I wanna put bsd
or watever it is (w'95good)||
first 450mb for w'95 last   ||
181mb linux v2.0 root part||
 whew,so, if'n I install her (BSD) from CD to 1221 master(2nd)
is there any or much chance of screwing up first master... I have
a office suite there and am too stubborn for floppy bkup.
also,curious,is Diamond stealth64 supported now??
      ***just say NO! to Spams***
      {{{{{{ sgh@sns.com }}}}}}
  "When in doubt,->knock 'em out" :)