Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:44:27 +0100
From:      seppludwig@isuisse.com
To:        questions@freebsd.org, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@sicfa.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD with 4 MB RAM

Hi Lucas,

I, too, would be intersted in any responses to your enquiry since I
also have an old laptop with a similar configuration.

I read regarding DEBIAN linux that the problem was not how much
memory it needed to RUN, but how much memory it needed to INSTALL.

When installing FreeBSD there is the option to install it via the
parallel port from a FreeBSD machine - maybe a solution for the
diskette problem.

Let'"s hope someone has more information :-)

regards

Sepp