Date:      Tue, 03 Jun 1997 14:10:55 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Glenn Johnson <gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Second processor not being used?

I just install a second Pentium Pro processor in my system. I built an SMP
kernel, rebooted, and the second processor is found and brought online.
However, it does not appear to do anything. I submitted two jobs that each
require about 3 hours of computation time (very little disk I/O). Both jobs
were being run from the primary processor however. Is there something I need to
do to tell a job to go to a certain processor? Please help.
Glenn Johnson
USDA-ARS-SRRC; CFQ
Phone: (504) 286-4252; FAX: (504) 286-4217
e-mail: gjohnson@nola.srrc.usda.gov