Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:21:40 +0300
From:      "Vladislav Saltanov" <saltanov@mail.ru>
To:        "P. U. (Uli) Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>, "Ian Dowse" <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>, "Jon Molin" <jon.molin@resfeber.se>, "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: I can't mount FAT16 disk

Thank you all for your help.

There were nothing mounted on /mnt.

#df -h
File system      Size   Used  Avail. Capacity Mounted on
/dev/ad0s3a      97M    30M   59M     33%         /
/dev/ad0s3f      1002M  665M  257M    72%         /usr
/dev/ad0s3e      19M    3.4M  14M     19%         /var
procfs           4.0k   4.0k  0B      100%        /proc

#mount_msdos /dev/ad0s1 /mnt
mount_msdos:vfsload(msdos):File exists

> What version of FreeBSD are you running?

4.3 Release (GENERIC) #0: Sat Apr 21 10:54:49 GMT 2001

> What is the output from the "kldstat" program?

ID Refs Address     Size   Name
 1   11 0xc0100000  346718 kernel
 3    1 0xc0450000  e518   msdos.ko
 4    1 0xc045f000  1988   green_saver.ko
 5    1 0xc0461000  163d4  if_ppp.ko
 6    1 0xc0478000  4120   if_tun.ko
 7    1 0xc047d000  6228   ng_ppp.ko
 8    1 0xc0484000  9cd0   netgraph.ko
 9    1 0xc048e000  3edc   snd_sb8.ko
10    1 0xc0496000  11830  snd_pcm.ko
11    1 0xc0492000  3e38   snd_sbc.ko
12    1 0xc0d4b000  12000  linux.co

> Were your kernel modules compiled at the same time as the kernel?

I think so. I've just installed system from FreeBSD CDROM.

The problem remains.. :-(