Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:13:34 +0800 (HKT)
From:      <nitronarc@iname.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org;
Subject:   time usage and billing generation

Hi all!

I have a small project on my plate now. It has to deal with a network of info-kiosks in
selected areas in our city. Eack kiosk has between 10-15 terminal units and a server. There
is a central server for updates and accounting purposes.

The main requirement of the project is to be able to track the log-in/log-out, create a
usage log/report and generate a billing slip for the client. And lastly, batch the daily data for
uploading to the central server.

Are there any systems or software packages that are available for this purpose. Our servers
are FreeBSD or Linux, the terminals are OS-hardware embedded
(Linux/WinCE)/X-Windows-based.

Hope someone out there could give us the virtual boost.

TIA

Ramon