Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 1997 15:50:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@cold.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   printing with two levels of if filters..

I have print spooling setup through Columbia Appletalk.  This works great,
EXCEPT for i can only print postscript files.  I would like to setup a
text2ps filter, except for the way lpd spooled cap works the if is the
command that spools it to the printer... any suggestions?  I thought of
setting up two entries for the printer, one of which is the CAP spooler
and one which is a pre-filter basically, which uses rm to forward to the
other printer (on the same box) but this does not work, as (I'm guessing)
any input filters are ignored when you are just forwarding to a remote
host...

Help?

-Brandon Gillespie