Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:18:38 +0200
From:      Antal Ritter <antalr@mail.dunapack.hu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gnat for FreeBSD 3.1?

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 14, 1999 at 01:45:57PM +0200, Adam Nealis wrote:
> If you installed from 3.1-RELEASE CDs,

Yes I did.

> you need to update
> your ports collection, via cvsup, to include a small patch
> that will probably "unbreak" your ports.

Yesterday I updated ports-lang, but it did not unbreak the gnat
package :-(. Shall I update some other parts of the ports collection?
(I would rather not update the whole...)

However, gnat is written in Ada, so I'm pretty sure I will really
need to get a gnat binary somehow...

So the question is still open. How can I get the "patched gcc" that
needed for the installation of the gnat port?

Thanks for your help,
							Antal