Date:      Wed, 08 Jul 1998 11:41:51 -0700
From:      "Coyote Point Systems, Inc. - Marc Roth" <marc@coyotepoint.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

Hi Marc,

 Here it is: I think you should send copies to Jordan &
www@freebsd.org asking if they would add this to the
commercial/software page. Pls try to maintain the formatting of the
code below:

                Thasnks, -BK

<A HREF="http://www.coyotepoint.com>Coyote Point System's</A>
Equalizer is a server management appliance and load
balancing system for building clustered arrays of TCP/IP servers.
Equalizer acts as a gateway and kernel-mode network address translation
engine which permits an arbitrary number of servers to sit behind a single
IP address and TCP port. Several different load balancing policies are
available and automatic server failure detection provides
high-availability. Equalizer works with any server OS, and is in use
in high-volume FreeBSD powered sites such as
<A HREF="http://www.imdb.com>The Internet Movie Database</A> <BR>
<A HREF="http://www.coyotepoint.com/freequalizer.shtml>FreeQualizer</A>,
the freely available beta version of the Equalizer
software turns a FreeBSD 2.2.6 system into a fully functional server
load balancing system. FreeQualizer is limited to a single virtual
cluster with two servers and does not include the graphical
reporting facility and secure administration facilities included with
the commercial product.